Are you a first-time traveler in Ghana? Want to rent a car for your trips in Ghana
It is going to make your travel less stressful and affords you the time to concentrate on other things. Here are 5 car rental tips for renting a car in Ghana:
1. Choosing a car to rent in Ghana
Lots of factors will decide the type of car you choose for your travels in Ghana. The number of people, the iternary, city trips or country side , distance and location will all be a deciding factor. e.g. If you are traveling to the rural areas in Ghana, where the roads are not so good, you might have to choose a four-wheel drive or pick up.
2. Booking Your Car to drive in Ghana
Another rental tip for renting a car in Ghana: before booking for your car, make sure the company is having a website with, phone number, email and other contact details
3. Consider more than one rental car company
If possible, do a lot of search for other car rental companies and Contingent staffing agencies in Ghana to get the best prices and services. Find several deals available and choose the best deal for yourself, in terms of prices, services etc.
Related Article: Ways To Save Money When Travelling To Ghana
4. Look beyond the Airport
You don’t have to rent a car at the Accra International Airport to take you to your hotel. Is either you might be delayed or it will be too expensive since lots of other travellers might be renting a car at the airport.
5. Call ahead to Confirm, maybe the best tip
Another car rental tip for you: to avoid being stranded, make sure you call ahead before you arrive, especially during holidays.
6. This tip is free of charge. A good thing in Ghana is; KAS Royal Car Rental service. We are Ghana’s best car rental company that provides the best service. Contact us on +233 30 290 7270 / +233 50 669 3312 Book now here